Here's a quick update on where our redevelopment project is at:
- Renovation work continues on our Clinic building at 339 Heidelberg Road.
- Builders are now working on the front (original section) in addition to finishing off upstairs at the back (new section) of the building.
- The interior of the front of the building has been gutted and the upstairs area of the new section of our building is really starting to take shape with the layout for the expansive exercise area along with consulting booths looking great (see images below).
- Our Sport & Exercise Medicine (Doctors & Registrars), Paediatric Medicine, Podiatry, and Dietetics services remain in the Clinic building but are operating in part of the new section at the back - via the Westgarth Street entrance.
- All other services continue to function out of the Exercise + Rehab Building at 376 Heidelberg Road.
- The limited number of construction workers allowed onsite during the COVID-19 stage 4 restrictions unfortunately slowed the renovation work for a while.
- Work is now back going 'full steam ahead' and the completion date is likely to be in late January / early February 2021.
- Upon completion of the renovation, services currently operating at 376 Heidelberg Rd will move back to 339 Heidelberg Rd to our “new” home all under one roof!
Progress shots of the work at the front / in the original building.
Reminder: There is no access to the Clinic from the front (Heidelberg Road) – Entry (and parking) is via Westgarth Street.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the renovation work and ask for your patience throughout. We are looking forward to having a larger and more modern facility to continue delivery of our excellent services to you well into the future.