Our Exercise Physiologist delivers evidence based exercise programs for the prevention, treatment and management of almost all non-communicable health conditions.
- Chronic disease management including cardiovascular disease, diabetes (Type 1 and 2) , hypertension and cholesterol.
- Neuromuscular strength and conditioning programs for people living with neurological and progressive neuromuscular conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
- Oncology Exercise programs to assist people undergoing treatment and recovery from a variety of cancers.
- Supporting people with Mental Illness in the prevention, treatment and management of their condition, and to decrease risk of co-morbid health conditions such as cardiometabolic disease.
- Musculoskeletal postural assessment and strength & conditioning in the prevention and recovery from injury, be it from sport, work or daily activity.
- Sports performance programming, such as assisting and prescribing strength and conditioning programs to adolescent and adult athletes and the general population.
Eligible clients may be seen under Medicare, WorkSafe, TAC, DVA, NDIS or Private Health Insurance.
For further information on our Accredited Exercise Physiologist, please see our Practitioner Profiles page.