Women's Health Physiotherapy specialises in the area of pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation, continence management and physical conditions of pregnancy & postnatal period.
Laura Yammouni has joined the Alphington Sports Medicine team a a specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist and can offer treatment in the following areas:
- Low back, Pelvic Girdle, Sciatic and neck pain
- Mastitis, Breast feeding and postural issues
- Abdominal muscle separation (DRAM)
- Carpal Tunnel and De Quervain's
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary and fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Urgency
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Exercise during pregnancy
- Progression and Return to Safe Exercise postnatally
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Pelvic Pain
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates
- Child Birth Education for new or experienced mothers.
Women's Health and Continence Physiotherapist Laura Yammouni is experienced in musculoskeletal and sports conditions and has worked with many elite sporting teams. Her passion lies in helping women to experience a fit and healthy pregnancy, birth and recovery without needing to sacrifice their health, sport and exercise.
If you feel that you, or someone you know, could benefit from this specialty in Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, please contact us on 9481 5744.