We're embarking on a major renovation to the main clinic building at 339 Heidelberg Road. Our plan is to bring the services we have at our two sites, Alphington Sports Medicine Clinic (ASMC) and Alphington Exercise + Rehabilitation Centre (AERC), under one roof and rejuvenate the Clinic.
Here's an update on the project:
- The first phase of the building works at ASMC has been completed - the original Clinic waiting room has been converted into two temporary doctor’s rooms which are now in use. This means all services have now been vacated from the downstairs area at the rear of ASMC.
- The next phase is demolition of the back section of the Clinic building in preparation for the main construction - a two story building at the rear that will join into the current two story section.
- Demolition will commence soon so there is no longer access to ASMC from the back (Westgarth Street) of the Clinic - please use the Heidelberg Rd entrance.
- During the demolition and construction our Sports Medicine, Podiatry and Nutrition services will remain in the front of the Clinic at 339 Heidelberg Road.
- Reminder: all Physiotherapy, Massage and Occupational (Hand) Therapy appointments are at AERC, 376 Heidelberg Road.
- The estimated completion date for the entire project is April 2020.
- Once completed all our services will be accommodated in the one building. The extended and rejuvenated Clinic will include: 13 physio consulting booths, 5 medical consulting rooms, a large integrated exercise area, lift access to upstairs, increased parking, and much more.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the renovation work and ask for your patience throughout. We are looking forward to having a larger and more modern facility to continue delivery of our excellent services to you well into the future.