In line with the Victorian Government's announcement of an extension to the lockdown, the current restrictions we have in place (see below) will remain until further notice.
As a health service, we remain open to the public for essential treatments - but with some limitations to what we offer and how.
Face-to-face appointments continue for:
- Sport & Exercise Medicine (Doctors and Registrars)
- Paediatric Medicine, and
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Face-to-face appointments can proceed, if they are deemed urgent and telehealth isn’t appropriate, for:
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational (Hand) Therapy, and
But please do not attend or make an appointment if your treatment can be deferred until after the lockdown ends.
Our Massage services and Group Exercise Classes remain suspended.
Phone us on 9481 5744 if you need to make an urgent appointment or if have any questions about an existing booking.
- Masks are required on our premises by all, unless exempt.
- Please ensure you have checked the latest exposure site list to confirm you have not visited any of the current locations.
- You are still allowed to leave home, and go beyond the 5km limit if required, to receive health care or attend medical appointments - this includes the services we offer at Alphington Sports Medicine Exercise + Rehabilitation. If you have to travel outside the 5km radius from your home you can show the SMS confirmation of your appointment if questioned in transit. We can also provide you with an attendance certificate.
- Telehealth consultations are available for many of our services.
- You can view our COVID Safe Plan online.
Stay safe everyone!