In line with the State Government’s most recent announcement on the easing of COVID restrictions, the following changes will come into effect at our Clinic from tomorrow morning (Friday 11 June):
- Routine, in additional to essential care, appointments will be available for all our services (*see list below).
- Massage services will resume.
- If you are travelling outside the new 25km radius from your home to attend an appointment, you can show the SMS confirmation if questioned in transit. We can also provide you with an attendance certificate.
Note: At this stage Group Exercise Classes remain temporarily suspended. They will resume as soon as permitted.
Masks are still required on our premises by all, unless exempt.
* Routine, in additional to essential care, face to face appointments are available for:
- Sport & Exercise Medicine (Doctors and Registrars)
- Paediatric Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Exercise Physiology
- Massage, and
- Occupational (Hand) Therapy
You can also phone us on 9482 5211 to make an appointment or if you have any questions.
Stay safe everyone!