Salmon & Sweet Potato Patties
Egg free & Dairy free
Turn leftover salmon into a superfood patty!
This is a great mid-week meal as there is minimal cooking time required. You can also prep a few extra’s and store them in the freezer for times when you need an instant meal.
(makes about 8-10 patties)
- 1-2 cooked salmon fillets (straight from the fridge)
- 1 large sweet potato cooked (remove skin)
- 1 Tb dijon mustard
- 1 bunch chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 Tb capers
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to mash leftover salmon into small chunks.
- Mix in sweet potato, capers, herbs, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form small burger patties and grill in a non-stick pan over a medium heat for about 3 minutes each side. NOTE: All ingredients are already cooked so you’re simply just heating them all the way through.
Serve with a fresh salad or enjoy as a lighter alternative to a meat burger patty.