Healthy Eating doesn’t have to be hard!
Prepare the roasted vegetables beforehand and you could throw together this balanced meal in a matter of minutes.
Easy Rainbow Salad
- 1 packet of quinoa (microwaved)
- 120g rocket
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1-2 cups in-season roasted vegetables
- 80g feta cheese
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Combine cooked quinoa, rocket, chickpeas, and roasted vegetables together in a bowl.
- Crumble feta over the top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to serve.
*Serve with a protein of your choice:
- Hard boiled eggs
- Grilled chicken/red meat
Kristen Papathanasiou is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Sports Dietitian and an Approved Eating Disorder Practitioner.